A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, July 20, 2007

Does anyone care?

This is from my brother's page, who got it from Clara. This is a lot to read through, but kinda interesting to think about. Since I don't like food at all these days, I'll have to dig through my brain to get some of these answers.

1. Favorite Main Entree: Hmm... probably steak.

2. Favorite Salad: I usually like baby spinach salads, with strawberries, pecans, and poppyseed dressing. The Wanton Chicken Happiness at Sweet Tomatoes is also yummy.

3. Favorite Soup: Butternut squash bisque (with cream in it).

4. Favorite Appetizer: Tuna tartare at Peter's friend's wedding at the Boston Four Seasons. I stalked the waiter.

5. Favorite Dessert: Cappuccino cheesecake and fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies.

6. Favorite Fruit: Cuties when they're in season (they're horrible out of season). I can't eat ANY fruit right now b/c of reflux, so even thinking about it makes me feel ill.

7. Favorite Vegetable: Broccoli.

8. Favorite Sashimi: Toro at Sasabune, which apparently is too commercialized now.

9. Favorite Sushi Roll: I know it's lame, but Spicy Tuna. Sorry, sushi snobs.

10. Favorite Soda: Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Schwepp's is disgusting.

11. Favorite Non-Alcoholic Beverage: Hazelnut blended latte or Talking Rain Berry Flavored sparkling water.

12. Favorite Alcoholic Shot: Buttery nipple (girlie, I know).

13. Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Frozen margarita during a Houston summer when out with the girls. Yum.

14. Favorite Cake: Jungle Cafe cappuccino mousse cake - we got it for Alice's 30th birthday. Talk about yum.

15. Favorite Pie: Banana cream.

16. Favorite Ice Cream: Haagen Daaz coffee.

17. Favorite Milkshake: Huh? Not a big fan...

18. Favorite Cut Of Beef: Hmm... what's the other side of the porterhouse at Taste of Texas? I like that one.

19. Favorite Cuisine: Ew. Again, thinking about most food makes me gag right now.

20. Favorite Part Of Chicken: Breast, but starting to like the dark meat, too.

21. Favorite Fried Food: In-N-Out fries.

22. Favorite Cookie: Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip.

23. Favorite Indian Curry: What?

24. Favorite Gum: Orbitz Spearmint - it really does make your mouth feel like you've just brushed! I'm chewing CONSTANTLY these days.

25. Favorite Candy: Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Squares.

26. Favorite Crepe: Nutella and banana in Paris.

27. Favorite Sandwich: Turkey and avocado on white.

28. Favorite Pizza: The Fuzzy's Special, although I pick half of the toppings off.

29. Favorite Mexican Dish: Tamales (which actually sound really good right now).

30. Favorite Vietnamese Dish: Bo Luc Lac - I like the dipping sauce.

31. Favorite Korean Dish: I was into Dak Dori Tang until I got pregnant. Now I have complete aversion to anything Korean. Ugh.

32. Favorite Chinese Dish: Peking Beef at Kokiri Mandu. Probably not authentic, but SOOOO yummy.

33. Favorite Filipino Dish: I doubt I've ever had any Filipino food ever.

34. Favorite Southern Food: Crawfish etoufee, which I happened to have for dinner tonight.

35. Favorite Instant Noodles Brand: Kong Ramen, which they don't sell anymore. Too nastily unhealthy? Probably.

36. Favorite Juice: Grapefruit.

37. Favorite Snack Food: These days, Bold and Spicy Chex Mix. Settles my stomach.

38. Favorite Fish: I recently discovered Tilapia. It's the only fish I buy these days. So many options of preparing it.

39. Favorite Cereal: Cinnamon Life.

40. Favorite Pho: Small number 2.

41. Favorite Breakfast Food: Waffles and whipped cream with bacon on the side.

42. Favorite French Food: Pain au chocolate (aka chocolate croissant) that I ate everyday in Paris.

43. Favorite McDonald's Food: Chicken nuggets with Spicy Mustard sauce.

44. Favorite Pasta Dish: Usually just lasagna.

45. Favorite Bread: The French bread at Pappadeux, which is the reason I had dinner there tonight.

46. Favorite Tea: Doongooleh cha.

47. Favorite 7-11 Slurpee Flavor: Yuck.

48. Favorite Hershey's Kiss: Hugs with white and milk chocolate.

49. Favorite Flavor of M&Ms: Plain.

50. Favorite Candy Bar: Snickers or Caramel Twix.


OK, this was super boring and almost painful to go through. Sorry.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger slugnut said...

wow! that's a lot of questions about food. i read your previous post too and...i hope you feel better! i'm sooo glad men don't get pregnant. heh.

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love thinking about food! I don't have a blog though, so I just thought about what my answers would be as I read yours.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger connie kim said...

it's sad that fruit gives you reflux cuz that brought me so much joy during the first and second trimester....peaches, strawberries and especially watermelons in this heat!!!

i was drooling as i was reading each answer. i can't wait to eat all that stuff again esp after baby comes. bring on the carbs!

that mousse cake just sounds so divine....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home