A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

A story about Matthew and Daddy

Once upon a time there were two boys named Matthew and Daddy. One day they decided to look for Mommy. They couldn't find her anywhere because she went to Target. So they decided to go to Target. But they went the wrong way. They went left, and Mommy went right. So they went right. But Mommy wasn't there. She was doing laundry. So they went to the laundry room. Mommy wasn't there, either. Mommy wasn't ANYWHERE.

Where was you in the story, Mommy?

I don't know, Ellie. Where was I?

Oh! Mommy was getting a cake for Matthew. Matthew decided to look for his big sister. He said, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I found her!" And Daddy comed. And I said, "Oh! I'm celebrating my birthday today. It's March and I'm celebrating my birthday at school. At school I celebrate my birthday." The end.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger connie kim said...

wow, she is so creative!!!!!! i love that she put target in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home