A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ah ha.

I guess it wasn't really PMS.

I guess the prayers of a three-year old are powerful and effective.

I guess I won't need to look into mastectomy bras (at least not for the next couple of years).

I guess that's why I was peeing every half hour.

I guess we'll get that lightweight double stroller after all.

I guess our next car will not be a camry.


Oh my goodness.

7 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!

dh

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger lauren'smommy said...

I will have to play catch up! CONGRATS!!! Exciting times!!!!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger connie kim said...

what?! huh?! really?!?!

did i miss something?!?!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger slugnut said...

congrats Chris!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger sunju said...

Yes... At this point, I'm not sure whether congratulations or condolences are more appropriate. I will gladly accept either.

Argh. I'm so selfish. I know there are a lot of women struggling with infertility. Still, talk about a shocker.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger yoongihee said...

congrats! yay! no masectomy brassiere!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah!! Another bundle of joy!! mang....joon & i need to catch up & get a lil' munchkin too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home