A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

Video updates

I haven't uploaded any videos lately, so here are a handful for the enjoyment of a select few...

I said before that Matthew loves Ellie the bestest. He also thinks she's the funniest. (3/28)


Here we are celebrating Matthew's actual birthday at Grandma's house (4/25)


Matthew loves corn. A lot. (5/12)


Thanks to a year of ballet, Ellie can do the conga. (5/15)


Also- HOORAY! Matthew took 3 steps in a row today, while holding a cup, nonetheless. Of course, I tried to recreate it on video, but someone would not cooperate. Fortunately, our house church witnessed it so I won't be accused of "guji mal." Relief! I guess he won't be crawling through kindergarten after all!

4 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger munlikefun said...

HAHAHAHAH he devours it so vigorously. so funny! so cute. one bite mine, one bite daddy's, one bite mommy's. one bite mine, one bite daddy's, one bite mommy's.

 
At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that corn video is freaking hilarious.

dh

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

matthew eating corn = best thing ever

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger jieungrace said...

How many times did you say "kick!" ? :) I think it's hilarious that the kids are just walking around kicking and not really knowing how to enjoy the music. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home