A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

SYTYCD, first of many

OK. Just finished watching. What do we think about Lacey? Will she suffer from bitter repercussions from those who were upset about her brother? Too much favoritism because of him? I'll admit, I was into Benji, but when I saw him return to the auditions, I was totally turned off. Turns out the geekiness was way too true to life. He's supposedly this wholesome Mormon kid, but he's joking around that some kid is his and Cat's? Um, OK. Also, it seems like he's done nothing with his victory. Did he even do the Celine thing? Whatever happened to Nick from Season 1?

Where is Hok from (spelling is courtesy of the Closed Captioning Network, btw)? His accent sounds... British? Australian? Can't tell. Maybe an Asian with British school influences? My mom's cousin's kids grew up in Hong Kong and went to a British school and said things like "Cheerio" and "pip," which I don't even know what means.

It'll be interesting. Definitely excited about next week. Cat is definitely less annoying this year. I like that weird girl who came out of the suitcase. I like that weird guy, too. I don't know why. The pair-ups will be VERY interesting.

Input, fellow dance reality show addicts!

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sangmee calls grandma "grandmum".

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger munlikefun said...

i've already vented my sytycd so far on my xanga, but i think hok is not from an asian country, if i remember from last season. i like him better this season.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger sunju said...

I can't get on your xanga b/c I don't have an account. I saw the link on jack...
Maybe I should just give in and create an account.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger dchai said...

I found a link where you can get tickets to the taping. Maybe you can go while you're in town for Dave's wedding.

http://www.ocatv.com/shows/show/61

 

Post a Comment

<< Home