A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Impressed with Myself

I know it's totally unimpressive to most people who read this, but I just downloaded SYTYCD, joined Flickr, uploaded my photos, made an icon for myself, and created a badge (is that common terminology?) for this page. I have no idea how I did it. I mostly just followed directions, but even that is pretty impressive to me. I was all excited when I figured out how to put links on this page, too. I still don't know how to embed videos, but maybe in time (and after reading a lot of FAQ pages) I'll figure it out. I've never taken a computer class more intricate than, like, How To Use Windows in my life.

I posted our NY trip photos for anyone who wants to see them. They're all hazy. That teaches us to let Ellie play with expensive equipment.

Oh yeah, and Cousin Pete directed me on how to download the show. So I have it. It took FOREVER! Why do people watch TV only in this manner? I don't get it. Anyway, it's really late, so I'm saving it to watch in its entirety tomorrow. I just watched the intro where each dancer does a little ditty then the girls and boys walk to the front of then across the stage. That's the lamest part of the show. Still, I'm super excited. Thanks, Cousin Pete!

It's so late. Ellie's going to be up in a few hours. Better get to bed. Just wanted to share my personal victory.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo....i like the flickr thing! such fun pictures! :)

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger jieungrace said...

OK, I was going to post an entry exactly like you did about being impressed with oneself. When I did the flickr badge, I was extremely proud. I made it so that the colors matched my blog page, so I got the color codes from the html stuff of the blog. I spent like 2 hours making it exactly how I wanted.

Anyways, good job! Very impressive. Did you add me to your "friends" in flickr?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home