A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sorry... more about my show...

I read your comment before I got a chance to watch the show, Scott. That's all right... I'm not that big into surprises anyway. Wednesdays are my sacred me-time night. I put the kids to bed, finish cleaning whatever needs to be cleaned, get myself an indulgent snack and beverage and just partake of the show. Yes. I was actually kind of mad that this week was only an hour long. Wonder why they cut the solos. Too burnt out? It's annoying that they put in all this junk in previous 2 hour episodes just to fill the time, and now that they actually have real stuff to show, they squeeze it into a single hour. Disappointing.

Anyway, yeah. Benji and Heidi - seriously couldn't have gotten better dance styles for their partnership. Even Peter was really into their routines. Lucky for Heidi they didn't get contemporary or hip hop. For them to have gotten a super peppy Broadway routine like that, though... ideal. Kinda incestuous, the lusty facial expressions during the mambo, but amazing nonetheless.

And Benji is SOOO going to win. Goodness gracious, the audience chants his name every time he dances. I think as far as flexibility goes, he's doing better than Travis. I think pretty much Ivan and Ryan are out of their league at this point.

I thought Natalie did really well. Lucky for her Musa's gone. He was really limiting her in the routines, I feel like. She does have a more mature style than Allison. We'll see how it goes this week seeing as she was in the bottom two last week. BTW, I actually watched High School Musical when I found out Allison was in it. I'm a little more than unhealthily obsessed.

Ryan's a good dancer, yes, but I've grown weary of him. He's so... awkward! Maybe it's his being effeminate, but I liked him even less after Natalie called him a little puppy dog following her around. Yick.

Benji. Definitely Benji.

Sorry people who don't care. I found two people who do, and I couldn't be more excited. :)

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, especially since even cat is chanting benji's name! i still can't believe how far heidi has come. i thought she would easily be gone in the beginning largely due to her personality/tendency to overdo but she has landed some great partners lately! i can't believe how much more popular she is now! well, i guess good for her...she was kind of like the underdog in the group of popular girls and she's hanging in there! i think it will be ryan and unfortunately natalie tonight. I like her a lot but I think Heidi has surpassed her in popularity which I would have never predicted. yeah, can't wait til tonight! give baby bubber and ellie a hug for me...man, i still can't believe how much she's grown!
-ck

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, i think cat is hot! i'm always curious to find out what she's wearing or how her hair is...hmmm...maybe that's just me...
-ck

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, random visitor from jack.html. I've been a Benji & Heidi fan since they did the lindy-hop(?) routine that saved Benji from elimination early on in the competition! Last night they were electrifying. I like watching Travis and Ivan too. Can't judge their skills really, so I'm just going by who I enjoy watching. =)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger sunju said...

Shock! Did anyone see Allison's demise coming? Even the audience was shocked into silence. Crazy! I still think it should've been Heidi.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

noooooooooooooooooooo! allison!!!!!!!!!!! i couldn't sleep last night...

sniff. sniff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home