A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, July 07, 2006

Random thoughts and some cute pics

I've decided after all to go to my high school reunion. Ten years... crazy. When we went to Peter's (oh so many years ago), everyone looked so old. Now I'm that old. I wasn't sure if I'd go because I'm all fat and stuff, but I think if I find the right empire waisted dress and control top something or the other, I'll be OK.

I went to our neighborhood workout room today. I thought I'd do the elliptical machine for half an hour. When I first felt like I was dying and wouldn't be able to continue, I checked the monitor thing. 3 minutes and 42 seconds had passed. Sad.

I started reading Freakonomics. SO interesting. Peter and I have been passing the book back and forth because we're both totally into it. It's been awhile since I was really into a book.

I got a dress on ebay for $34.95 + $4.00 shipping. When I got it, I didn't like it. The tag had a Macy's proof of purchase, so I went to return it and got $49.99 credit. Awesome.

My left boob is making twice as much milk as my right. Matthew can't keep up with the production. It's kinda funny because Ellie preferred the right. Now my boobs are all lopsided. Sorry to any guys reading this.

Jonathan has this really nice camera that he used to take some pictures of our kids. Just thought I'd share them. Also included are Ellie's hair that I'm planning on doing for Marsh's wedding and the first picture of Matthew actually smiling a genuine smile with Ellie actually smiling a genuine smile. Ellie kinda looks like I did as a toddler in the 3rd pic...

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger ciaoirene said...

PAHAHA! He IS looking human! So adorable. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home