A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Home

We're back! It's 2:03 am, 3:03 NY time. What in the world am I doing up?

Crazy trip. We thought traveling with Ellie was hard - traveling with TWO babies? Ridiculous. Plus, I left the Bjorn in the first cab we took, as soon as we got in the city. Oops. Primary mode of transportation for Matthew GONE! Fortunately Danny and Jieun had a Bjorn, so we were able to use theirs while Abby rode in the stroller. Strollers in subway stations? Not fun. Strollers on the Ramble through Central Park? Also not fun. Lolipops and cupcakes as part of a daily diet? Fun for Ellie, not for Mommy. FYI - the Museum of Radio and Television History - all you do is pay money to watch TV. Granted, they have every TV show known to man, but that's seriously all it is. Don't do it. Especially if it'll make you late for your flight home.

Definitely some good times - baby cousins meeting, grown-up cousins getting married, chef cousins taking us to their restaurant... I'll have to write more about it when I have a little more clarity of the mind.

Ellie made it about halfway down the aisle. Marshall had to meet her and take her up the rest of the way. We videotaped it. I'll post it, eventually. We have some hilarious pics, too, mostly of the baby cousins. I don't know when I'll get those up since Jieun took most with her camera.

YES. SYTYCD is on tomorrow (tonight!). BOO. It's the final show.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger jieungrace said...

Actually, we were late because I had left a milk bottle (with precious breastmilk that was pumped at 4am in the morning) in the fridge in our hotel room. I asked them to check if it was still there, and they took FOREVER checking. We should have just left, but we didn't. And we were late by 15 minutes. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home