A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Insomniac children


The kids both conspired together and decided today would be as sleepless as possible. I drove around for 20 minutes to get Ellie to fall asleep after school while Matthew wailed in hunger. As soon as we get home, she insists on waking up and keeping her brother up with her. She finally went to sleep, much earlier than the 10:00 she's been practicing, but still not that early. Matthew just conked out, too, after much feeding and soothing. Most of the time, they love each other like crazy. But there are days like this where they just rile each other up.

So anyway, I'm too tired to write anything, but here are some recent video clips. All Matthew. I added some new photos, too. Enjoy. I'm going to go to bed. After I do the laundry (because it's just sitting in the washer). And do the dishes (because they're still sitting on the table). And return some calls (because people are silly enough to call). And take a shower (because I'm kinda stinky). And eat some chocolate (because I bought a giant bag for Halloween). And watch Dancing with the Stars (because it's on). I'm tired.
Matthew hating his lion costume http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzE-OXADaZY
Matthew eating his foot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMfyR7O9bCI
Matthew doing many tricks except the one I want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2HQTEODRvg
Matthew tries a sippy cup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djzu9F103uk

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's a slight resemblance between Matthew and Abby also. Weird. Mostly the lower part of the face, but Abby's face is wider.

DC

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummmm....matthew's little toes look scrumptious!!!! :)

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Becky said...

hey chris (this is becky). you were in my dreams 2 nights in a row. the first night, you and esther (my sister) got bit by vampires and you were chasing me to become one of you guys. then last night i was visiting your house and matthew had the body of a 6 year old (but he was still the same age). so you had to get like a 6'x3' crib and dress him in little boys' clothes. i don't know, don't ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home