A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nice, simple, fast

Here's one of those get to know me surveys. Seems simple enough and not so time-consuming...

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. sales associate at Limited Too
2. sales associate at Gap and Gap Kids
3. substitute teacher at daycare (infants to 5th grade)
4. preschool teacher at Kumon

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Bring It On
2. Sound of Music
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Jana Alayra Live in Concert (not by choice)

Four places I have lived:
1. San Jose, CA
2. Houston, TX
3. Austin, TX
4. Houston, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Lost
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Boston Legal

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. London/Paris
2. Cancun
3. Maui
4. Korea

Four Websites I visit often:
1. hotmail
2. websudoku.com
3. sesameworkshop.org
4. nickjr.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. most kinds of pastries
3. Mexican food (these days)
4. chocolate pastries

Four places I would rather be right now (or states of being I would rather be):
1. in bed
2. not pregnant
3. not hot
4. not 30 pounds heavier

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger ciaoirene said...

HAHA, I knew the answers to a lot of those questions!

*pat on back*

Why, thank you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home