A day in the life...

In case you happened to want to know a little about my life, I am an open book.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My first comment!

Hooray! Thanks for posting a comment, Matt. You're the only one that has my blog site anyway, so I was just waiting for you. Actually, I just told Chris and Harold. You know, I'm not that into reading other people's blogs, so why should they read mine? I guess once you start kind of a network thing with people you actually are interested in, you get more into it. I dunno.

So Jenn has been in early labor for an entire week now. I feel so bad for her. I've never heard of anything like it, and to tell the truth, it's freaking ME out. I actually told my doctor last Monday that I suspected I was in early labor. I apparently don't have any symptoms, so she asked me why I suspected it. My answer? Because my friends are. I didn't realize how lame that was until I said it. Hopefully "baby bubber" will come when he's scheduled to as my parents are going to Korea next week and won't be back for a couple of weeks.

Can I just complain about some pregnancy symptoms? When I lie on my back, it feels like my organs are being squashed. Also, my legs feel like they're coming out of their joints. Then I get these butt cramps that I can do nothing about, my stomach capacity is smaller, but 30 minutes after eating I'm starving again, I have 2 comfortable things to wear, and my bellybutton is just super funky looking now. I really don't remember these things happening during my first pregnancy... I'm very ready to not be pregnant anymore.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger jieungrace said...

Who ever said that pregnancy is so wonderful? Let me find that person and hit her! haha. j/k. But seriously, it's a miraculous work of God and I'm in awe of it, but I am so glad that I'm not pregnant anymore.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger ciaoirene said...

yeah, i just signed up so i can post comments, too and it took me 20 minutes to register, actually because everyone and their freaking mom has some user name that is a permutation of irene or ciao. rawr.

anyway, i'm on now. :)

sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable. i heard your feet grow in length a size and never go back after labor. is this true? i may have to rethink this whole pregnanacy thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home